Frequently Asked Questions
Any items that are reporting inacurately, unverifiable or outdated including:
- Collection Accounts
- Outdated Personal Information
- Tax Liens
- Late Payments
- Charge Offs
Removing anything from your credit reports does not remove your obligation to pay that debt. You still are legally liable for the debt and need to settle it if it is within the statute of limitations in your state.
- Yes, you can. There is nothing a credit repair agency can do that you can’t do yourself. However, you need to be willing to put in the work and educate yourself about credit law. You can purchase our DIY kit that will give you the tools necessary to begin yourself. Click on the DIY tab to order today!
- Keep in mind, Credit Repair is a lot of work; the process of contacting agencies and creditors can be daunting. Thus, many people choose to have a credit repair company to do this work on their behalf. Not only are they diligent in their work, but they also know the ins and outs of credit repair better than anyone.
Credit Repair is a team effort. It’s very Important you are paying your bills on time, keeping your credit utilization lower and build positive credit history if you don’t currently have a lot of positive accounts
You are entitled to a 100% refund of your payment if:
- You do not remove more than 25% of all the negatives worked on.
- You have had four months from the time you retain our services.
- You have at least four negatives on the credit report at the time of sign-up.
- You have not used a credit-consulting agency nor attempted to repair your credit two years previous to signing up for our services.
- You agree to send updated reports from the three credit bureaus to us within 5 days of receipt.
(Clients should receive updated credit reports every 30-45 days. It is the client’s responsibility to make us aware if updated reports have not been received).